During these uncertain times, we wanted to reach out to let you know that we are here for you and will continue to support you as we all adjust. We’ll also keep you informed of important information that may be of interest or help you in everyday life.
We know some of you may be feeling anxious and isolated right now. Since most of you are Eastlink customers, we thought it might be helpful to share some tips on how you can use your Eastlink services to stay informed and connected.
One way we can all avoid feeling isolated is to stay in touch with friends and family. As many of you know, Eastlink has removed the data limits on its internet plans. So don’t worry about connecting with the people and things that you love online as much as you need to. Now is a great time to video chat with your grandchildren or catch up with an old high school or college friend you haven’t spoken to in a while.
For those of you who may be concerned about missing church services during this Easter season, Eastlink’s community channel will be broadcasting local services. Eastlink customers can check the Guide on Channel 610 for details.
To help you stay informed about local updates, new government programs and news, Eastlink is offering CBC News and CTV News on free preview so you can watch the daily federal and provincial COVID-19 briefings. You can also watch local briefings on the Eastlink Community TV channel 610.
As regular social activities have been put on hold, we wanted to make sure you were aware that Eastlink has added new free TV channels to explore including news, lifestyle, movie and children's programming options. You can find all the new Free Preview options listed on the programming Guide.
We also wanted to highlight that the government of Canada has warned that an increasing number of scams have been reported targeting Canadians using text messages, emails and telephone calls to try to solicit donations or payments for COVID-19 charities or health supplies. Please be careful and use caution in talking to callers. Reputable companies like Eastlink will never call you and ask for your personal information or call and ask you to take control of your computer.
We will continue to keep you updated and provide additional tips as we receive more information. In the meantime, if you have any questions about your Eastlink services please feel free to reach out to Eastlink at 1-888-345-1111 for further information or chat on the eastlink.ca website.
- CTV News Channel - 851
- CP 24 – 519
- CBC News Network - 852
- ICI RDI – 1022 (already part of entry level basic)
- Adult Swim
- BBC Canada
- ABC Spark
- Cartoon Network
- Cooking Channel
- Cosmopolitan TV
- Disney Channel
- Disney Jr
- Disney XD
- La Chaine Disney
- Teletoon French
- W Network
- Crime + Investigation
- DIY Network
- Food Network
- IFC: Independent Film Channel
- Nat Geo Wild HD
- National Geographic Channel
- Customers can subscribe to Crave TV Plus Promotion (Free for 2 Months) – Received free for 2 months and then rolls off to regular rate of $22.50 – Customer can call Customer Care after 2 months and cancel service if they choose not to keep it.
- At this time we will also be expiring the below promotions;
- 50% off Crave + Movies+ HBO for 4 months
- Free off Crave + Movies + HBO for 3 months
- Effective March 20th, we will be crediting Super Sports Pack customers currently not on a promotion one month’s service. Customers are encouraged to maintain their subscription.
- We will proactively monitor league updates for the NHL, NBA, MLB and NCAA to understand if any further credits are warranted.
- Customers will roll off their promotion to regular rate and we will provide a credit service code with their current savings. We will create a new credit service code named “COVID-19 Promo Extension”
- We will not place a duration on this so no end date will display on the customers statement.
- Add-on or additional promotions will continue to fall back to regular rate as planned
- Customer falling off their promotion will receive the following communication
- Commercial & Residential
- Mobile & Wireline
- Decrease Monthly from 3.25% 2.5%
- Decrease Annual from 46.8% to 34.49%
- Statements/Welcome Letter should be updated to reflect this change